St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church in New Hope was originally built in 1885. In the early 1960's, a complete renovation was undertaken under the direction of renowned wood craftsman, George Nakashima. In 1993, the interior of the church was again renewed, by blending the beauty and simplicity of the past with the comfort of the new. St. Martin's is truly a warm and welcoming, not to mention beautiful, setting for the renewal of the human spirit through music.
1 Riverstone Circle
New Hope, PA 18938